Sunday, September 21, 2008

Strangely disguised condom dispensers


This is very clever. To shield the children from seeing a condom dispenser in the botanical garden's bathroom, they've labeled it as a "cologne" dispenser.

Now that I think about it, maybe it really is a cologne dispenser. Which begs the question of why they would make it look like they're selling condoms? Some other intrepid investigator with $2 NZD will have to find out for sure.

Update: I found a NZ$2 gold coin and put it in the slot - and voila, this is what came out:
Looks a bit small for a condom - and it smells good too.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Is there any chance you'd be interested in a natchester recipe? I finally posted it here. If this is some other former Fairbanksan living in Australia, woops!

Theresa said...

Oh, hey. I'm a dork. Sorry about that. I thought I was using my mad investigative skills to track down an anonymous commenter. Well, I'm glad to find you anyway.